Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Did you know that.......

Well I've been tagged by mama shady but I dint get to know till yesterday and from that time I've just been pondering what to reveal about myself without compromising this anonymity that I really enjoy. This tagging idea isn't so bad though. It's shaken me out of a serious block and forced me to examine myself. I too have learnt a few things about myself! Well here goes.

1. Am the happy go lucky type. I generally take things easy and wonder at peeps who treat everything and anything as a matter of life and death. Not that I cant be serious. I can be when need be. Am also a party animal.

2. Therefore I like music and dancing. In public. I like old school though cos like Kirima, am much older than most of you guys. I hate songs like "leo niko kwa kejaaaa......." What's that now?

3. I work in a bank but I've learnt that bankers are the most miserable lot in town. I plan to do a post on that sometime.

4. I am not a passionate football fan like some of my Man U friends therefore I support Chelsea.

5. Big boobs turn me on. Kwanza if there's a cleavage to see I go aaaaaaauuuuuuiiiii! I once almost shagged a cousin cos she had a humongous breast. Ironically, my madam's are on the smaller side. Her other qualities far outweigh that particular shortcoming.

6. I eat anything so long as it's not poisonous. I guess if you applied some margarine on an iron bar, I could struggle with that too.

7. Lastly (phew!) my father died when I was 28 and I was brought up by my wife.

Now, at this late stage seems everybody I could tag is already tagged! Dont know how serious a breach it will be but I'll pass that one for next time. Now back to the blockosphere.

17 comments:

meek meek said...

hehe i should write about me...

Milonare said...

What do you mean your wife brought you up? Kind like Wambui and Mbugua or??

Cleavage rocks but thuthas in tight hipsters are beta for my taste...

The word verification is easvgina LOL

Half 'n' half said...

Milo! how do you think?
Anyway, Ati you almost shagged your cousin? LMAO!
Am with you on the being older than the average blogger! but I can still move my legs to leo niko kwa keja!

Wewe, chelsea tena? aiiii

Unlike milo, I have a boring verification

Anonymous said...

Read that and went awwwww
Another chelsea fan woohoo!

ati your wife brought you up hehehehe

mama shady said...

#5-ebu make sure your cuzo doesnt read this blog!#1-good thing i think.#7..eh...ok.;)pole about your dad though.

Anonymous said...

@mimi,
Dint know you weren't tagged. Could have tagged you.
@milo
Exactly that. Wasn't jobboing at the time.Thuthas rock too. Women are a wonderful creation.Lol at the verification.
@half
My cuzo was cheeky. She used to flaunt those boobs at me!
@farmgal
You a chelsea fan too? We aren't that many I know.
@ mamashady
Thanks for the tag. Even if she read it she wouldn't know it's me.

Princess said...

The fact that you support Chelsea makes me like you more than I already do!!

LOL at the iron bar statement!!

Anonymous said...

bankers ain't thaaaaaat boring. lakini ni walevi. at least the ones i know/knew...until they drank themselves out of a job.

enyewe ulikuwa umejificha wasapi mzeiya?

palm-size boobs (sipendi zikimwagika koooote...) and nice cute tusexy ASSets (sio zile zakubonda wadhii)

pole about pops, wife tena?

bantutu said...

Thuth-man thuth!!! Truuuuth!!
Cheers on No. 1!! Heheheheh!! You shoul check me list...there's smthn like that...
That cousin of yours....she had 1 humongous breast ama? Heheheheh!! Good to have you back...Good to be back myself...

Anonymous said...

mazee!! Very interesting...1.about me, not sure... 2 niko...3. zii ... 4. haiya! ... 5. ahem...6. not really ... 7. brought up eh? hmmm...work in progress? Heheheheh!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

the cousin thing- u're just wrong!

you sound like a nice fun person :)..

BrokenStreetLight said...

5. Big boobs turn me on. Kwanza if there's a cleavage to see I go aaaaaaauuuuuuiiiii
i think we have one thing in common, maybe al come back 4 more here.he he
http://ifeloh.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html
ebu chech that link, no.5!!!!!!!!!!!n the verification ends with boy...boyflani hapa.cheers.

Klara said...

Interesting sana..
Lakini Pole about ur Daddyy..

Anonymous said...

Interesting especially namba 5. I will just say in my shaky kyuk, "ona wa tata ni atatagerwo" go figure.

egm said...

Didn't see this till just now after Bomseh linked to it. You've now been added to my aggregator so I won't miss out tena! As for your list, I say me and you on number 6 are one and the same.

MuguRe said...

hey Aizoh! glad you enjoyed the visit, being lazy or is it baridi ilukuwa imezidi all June. Blame it on all the other blogs na jobbo pia. You blog great, pole but i've sambazad your url to all & sundry. this particular post....hmmmm glad to see a jamaa willing to say he was brought/being brought up by his weefii. oh yeah, and the way you lost your phone, sad but truly hilarious! :)

Frankie said...

how come no one is tagging me? i feel like going into an infantile rage( bg words, eh? but do i say, how would u know am in an instituion of higher learning?), anyway, i like chelsea too, but it is not that hard to guess, didier drogba and all....(sounds so blond...